Monday, January 24, 2011

Car Accident Pay Out Alberta 2010

Gwen as a brand ambassador for L'Oreal Paris





I doubt that I've already mentioned, so once all loud - I love Gwen Stefani! It is more than an icon, yes, a beautiful Goddess in beauty and I honor them as anything else.
Now it is global brand ambassador for L'Oreal Paris and reveals her beauty tips.

first "If my red lipstick to look more subtle, I'm wearing it right on the pen. If he is to be rather dull, then I give a hint of translucent powder over it. "

second "To achieve a high color intensity, I wear first on a matte lipstick that is rather dry. Then I use a pencil that contains some moisture."

third "In terms of eyeliner I love the Marilyn Monroe look," said Gwen Stefani. Her make-up artist accentuates her eyelashes so first with a kohl to the then eyeliner to intensify with a liquid eyeliner.

4th "I grew up in California, where I as a lifeguard too much Time spent in the sun, "said Gwen Stefani. So it protects your skin every day now 50th with SPF


e

0 comments:

Post a Comment