Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Greetings To New Born

I think it crochets, o)))





Did I mention that crochet is not amongst my passions ...??
was before yesterday but then I seduced times. I have found a notebook (jaja ... ok who has ...* lol *) crochet is different "baskets, and then felted. So I've tried, 4 Knäulchen were still here at home --- whoosh and ready ian a evening, now I know why some people also crochets sooo happy, it just goes like incredibly fast to knit the basket probably would have needed at least 2 evenings.
A second is still emerged from other wool, but is not as beautiful felted and the third is in the works, now get here all have their own "Private Bin".

Eigentlichw ar for 7 hours today Sun announced, I've seen nothing up to now, but I needed a pair of sunglasses yesterday:


The delivery was of yesterday afternoon, spring pure or ...?? 16 kg mango, 14 kg and 16 riviera antrazit kg.


The anthracite will so not at all go with it, looks like Halloween and that's over now ..... but at the sight, my "color games heart" of course equal to one clock beat faster. Now all the cones are neatly in the basement of the many other, waiting for my ideas.
Oh and because I have the last week, finally get blackberry, the blackberry Crema is again enabled in Shop !

Sunday and on Saturday gabs times quite different:



My Great was the first time at the "Fingerboard Contest". Last year that came in between, this year fitted hats.
I'm always surprised what you can thus do with his fingers and hands (except of course, knitting) and Felix as this whole park is left in 90 seconds .... wow ... I was amazed.
I must confess that I have a few years ago when he arrived with such a small part of it, and smiled a little smile, I knew only his feet on just such. But in the meantime is both finger snowboarding and skating his hobby and how you can easily see from the pictures, he is not the only one!

course we all have connected with shopping, children's "shoes" and eating ice cream (the first this year).

So, now that's enough for today, the galley is calling! Until recently

Eure Melanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment