Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Does Baby Head Get Engaged Diagram

magic words ... and Spring ... shadows ...

... so now I take even more time together, because I do not know exactly how I feel tomorrow and the pictures the two topics I had already done ...


magic words for the March ...

here at soul balm you can still see many beautiful pictures, but here for the first time in my ...


--------------------------------------
yes and now Gretelies Theme ... with the theme ...

SPRING SHADOWS

Friedrich Gottlieb Klopstock, 1724-1803

In spring shade I found them,
band As I with roses:
She feels it not, and asleep.
I looked at her, my life hung
with this look on her life:
I felt it and knew it not.
whisper But I stunned her to
and rustled the rosy ribbons.
Then she woke from her slumber.
She looked at me, her life hung
with this look at my life,
and around us was Elysium.

yes and after these lines to a picture ... a picture where all the leaves not be done, but you know they come, they soon green and then he is really there and this shadow will be shorter and shorter and smaller ...
to come here now that I am also the program tried Poladroid have created the image and then ...

one must be mobile and open to much :-))



so I am going on my couch, let me care, and wait for better times ...

with greetings from the



0 comments:

Post a Comment