Monday, February 28, 2011

Average Hair Color Prices

The child needs a name ...- lottery-

The advantage to many sites is that it suddenly sooooo sooooo many parts at one time has finished. The Magic Ball jacket now hangs in the window at me "stick" these "nameless"




Knitted course back in my Dearest RVO technology, the beginning (passes) was some time (long-longer-longest * shame *) in the basket and so on when I was knitting and knitting fell further, I introduced the idea with the tails. Unfortunately not occurred to me is a fitting name to woman "Untitled" because I wanted to make a tutorial.
consumption 350g of a "mystery wool" (Test wool from lemon, but not yet available) to the GOBI but roughly equivalent. The same jacket I have now again on the needles from GOBI in purple, then it will then give the instructions, including a "long sleeves".

So, now you too!
I'll post to everyone here a comment and a well-sounding name left a guidance package for the short sleeve jacket in size. 38 raffle! For these I will then choose a name that I like, maybe also a completely different, but all of them in Lostopf that have a name idea. I'm curious.

The prize will be drawn on 03/14/2011, the winner will be named here on the blog (only with the blog name) and can then choose the color from the current GOBI colors.

So, now's go .....

Until recently Eure Melanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment