Friday, February 4, 2011

Plan B Severe Stomach Pains

Friday Filler ...

.. Friday again, and it is filled ...

first Hello her nice bloggers out there .
second I wanted to craft something today, but only if come ordered my new stamps.
third Actually I could do do something in the apartment, but .... well, you always find an excuse ;-).
fourth I am always very good news.
was fifth in the cinema I recently a 5-D film was seen, nothing special.
sixth violence in TV and movies I think is terrible.
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the man who comes back after days , tomorrow I planned before the child to go to the birthday celebration and Sunday I would like relax, tinker little bit more and nothing else ....

well then, you too nice weekend raids wishes

0 comments:

Post a Comment