Monday, February 21, 2011

Gyms For Rent In San Antonio

Pickles time ...

there ... with me on the blog here ...



** REMEMBER THAT THE TOTAL HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS ARE VOLATILE AND THEN YOU WILL NOT BE IN LUCK AND HAPPY IN DISASTER NOT BE SAD BE **

sokrates


out ... it is very cold, at -6 ° straight I can not even laugh properly when I put the nose to the balcony railing rails, well then I think only I am at the North Pole - it feels as if 25 ° or even more ... the wind blows so cold that one very quickly indoors is ...

... in the garden is all numb ... you drive a small round in nature, then only gray, cold and icy wind ... so I just think no photo opportunities at the moment ... I say yes --- SOUR CUCUMBER TIME ...

... since so I have looked through my pictures and got stuck in the Snowy ... even in name, because, although they look beautiful, but the piercing gaze but also very cold affects ...


... well - and I give at least a few words here to me, I put the image of the beautiful animal with an ...

cuddles ... you in the ovens, fireplaces, or to the loved ones ... whatever, the important thing is you do it well and start the week, great, that you wish the

0 comments:

Post a Comment