Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Soon After Flying Will Dvt Appear

available ... it wen ...

collect or something ... the looks?

... they are my Polaroid Super Color - 635 - CL ....

... and the Praktica - Super Zoom 1250 AF with film ...

I'm lying here and I thought maybe looking collector, or indeed those people who still like to do with film photos, something like this ...

the Praktica makes wonderful images and also has many extras ...

whom something interesting to those who want to buy something that makes me just clarify once an offer and, after all everything ...

I saw it on other blogs, that here also we could even use something like a post as a flea market and sell it at times ... maybe find the things a lover ...

here are the pictures to ...






so now are you on it ...

I would appreciate an interested to find it, because for the garbage they are too good and the lying around here, they will never better ...

until then ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment