Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where Can I Watch Digital Playground Movies

get got gotten

Got my first award now. Oh, I'm so happy! Thanks a lot, Sophie (http://thestylemaniac.blogspot.com). But there are some rules I have to stick to.



  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post


  • Tell us 7 things about yourself


  • Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers



  • Yeah, so, I'm a 14-year old schoolgirl, I take singing lessons, love taking photos, listen to Hip Hop/Rap and Electro. The people I love most are my little sister aged five and my wonderful boyfriend. And I'm definitely nocturnal - I love every night to party, to go out with friends.


    And here are the 15 blogs I give the award:


    TattooedZebra ,  ...LiDì in Wonderland ♥ ,  THOUSAND WORDS TO SAY ,  gold.gloeckchen ,  Rimona Bahere , ,  The Death of Glitter ,  *Vogue l´amour ,  Maria Eugenia Elias ,  Godspeed, centipede ,  Wise Rabbit Says ,  Peace.Love.&Lace ,   Shopping Diary ,  Daring Fashion ,  THE-LOUDMOUTH.COM ,  The Well-Appointed Catwalk


    e

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment