Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Husband Likes Nipples

The lilac scent ....; o)))



Once the jacket is now already 2 days to me to "stick" I did it yesterday in the store finally managed to sew the buttons ( they really liked me better with braces) and take photos.
Here the data:

RVO, freestyle knitting, about size. 38 (above the belly she would not go, should but they may not), the yoke 2 left / 1 right, they stung deeply, from the lower chest then left out a knit stitch. Consumption of about 350g Zauberwolle "Lilac fragrance" and two coconut buttons.
I'm surprised how beautiful and different the screened Zauberwolle above it is more mottled in the lower part is less, but it fits I think.
Went super fast course, I love the Raglantechnik, because all you need to sew together. How long are the knitted things sometimes and just wait again sewing, finds you so ...??
you I also think that in between "try" do that.
The next project is also on the verge of "Abnadelung" That's what happens when "woman" has so many construction sites.


Until recently Eure Melanie


0 comments:

Post a Comment