Friday, February 18, 2011

Change Alabama Helmets

Alexander McQueen and i am tagging

Well, actually I love Alexander McQueen so much and so I ordered nice pants. They're violet in crayon, can't wait for them. But probably I have to wait until March 3rd. Well, I will report I guess.




By the way Marlene tagged me - so thank you, dear, you're far too kind!
There are rules for sure again.

  • Give thanks to the person who tagged you and link the blog in your post.
  • Reply to the question "What does fascinate you?".
  • Tag at least two persons and tell them that they were tagged.
  • Send the link of your reply to the person who tagged you. 

Well, there are so many fascinating things in your life that I don't know exactly which to choose. 
I think the most fascinating thing is to know that there is one person in your whole life who changes really everything, whose heart is beating just for you, whose kisses give you the power you need to master the daily routine. If he isn't around you, you can only barely breathe. He understands you, he loves everything you do and helps whenever he's able to. You can't face or imagine a life without him, without his reassuring near. When he isn't looking at you - just for one second - you feel stitches in your heart down to your left hand. In my case it is so. And it's very good.

I'm tagging  Elisa  and the loudmouth .

e

0 comments:

Post a Comment