Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jellybean Chainmaille Weaves

Is it already Christmas again ....???

It has been felt on at least.
The pattern package of women's wool sense is flown. Meanwhile, I am again awakened from the swoon. All these are now my great colors and all-colored raw yarn from Zitron. I think I'm addicted.

Trekking 6-sock yarn
bamboo sock yarn
Noblesse (wool / silk)
4-sock yarn
Trekking Tweed 4-sock yarn
bamboo sock yarn
Tekking flame Sockwool
Trekking 6-Tweed sock yarn
(from top left to right below)




given the color chart with all colors, I'm dizzy. Now I must
everything "ankosten" the material is now familiar to the nobility, I was most excited, very soft material, habs involved already.
The color development now of course is a surprise, but as I have garkeine concerns. Such beautiful colors has
Claudia I have compiled, I'm curious. Previously, it is obviously the question: what first?
I think the 6-fold in berry colors, it has done to me and my Lütten.

The appointment of Claudia is of course out of post, now I'm waiting for the delivery and then there's the yarn Wollsin in the store, maybe later in the shop.
If I do not knit all the nobility alone, o)))

So, now short lunch break, wool strands cuddle ....

Until recently Eure Melanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment